[wptabs type=”accordion” effect=”slide” mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
[wptabtitle] Lynn Muehlfeit[/wptabtitle]
- Lynn has been mediating for over 10 years.
- He worked for Qwest as a union representative for 27 years, learning skills that he now applies to mediation.
- He is patient and a great listener and has mastered skills of negotiation and problem solving.
- He is vice president of GTMA, and has been on the Governor’s Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service.
[wptabtitle] Eric Hill[/wptabtitle]
- Eric has a bachelor’s in Psychology and a Master’s in business.
- He has worked in the counseling and problem solving courts for the past 8 years.
- He is in the Supreme Court Roster for custody mediation.
- He has extensive mediation training and loves the resolution process.
- He volunteers his time with the church, boy scouts, the soup kitchen, and mediation.
- His experiences have helped him to develop outstanding listening and problem solving skills, which makes him a fantastic mediator.
[wptabtitle] Henry Henscheid[/wptabtitle]
- Henry has a Bachelor’s degree in political science and a master’s in counseling.
- He owns and operates a mediation business and is a certified mediation trainer.
- He is on the board of the Grand Teton Mediation Association, and has a Governor’s Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service.
- Henry has 25 Years Professional Experience in Human & Social Services, 10 Years Experience in Civil Rights Management and Enforcement, 15 Years Experience in Mediation and Mediation Training & Communication.
[wptabtitle] Kristi Richardson[/wptabtitle]
- Kristi has been a Paralegal for 17 years.
- She is on the Supreme Court Roster of Child Custody Mediators.
- She has a degree in Legal Technologies and a Degree in Social Science.
- She is currently in a graduate program for Alternative Dispute Resolution at Boise State University.
- She has 4 children and 17 grandchildren and loves to ride bikes, camp, watch football, and spend time with her family.
[wptabtitle] Jennifer Neermann[/wptabtitle]
- Jennifer is a Certified Professional Mediator and a Supreme Court roster child custody mediator.
- She has been a Small Claims volunteer mediator since 2007.
- She served as the coordinator for the Victim/Offender and Parent/Teen mediation program.
- She currently works with the Restorative Justice Program and is a board member of the Grand Teton Mediation Association.
- She is the 7th Judicial District Small Claims Mediation Coordinator.
- Jen also owns a small business painting custom walls.
[wptabtitle] Lila Gold[/wptabtitle]
- Lila Gold is a long-time supporter of GTMA, having served as president, secretary, or board member for the past 14 years.
- She received basic mediation training at Brigham Young University, and has since achieved many hours of further mediation training and case practice.
- Lila is retired, having served as Assistant Dean of Students at BYU-Idaho for 20 years, after serving the people of St. Anthony as City Clerk for many years.
- Mediation helps solve conflicts in business, community relationships, and families. Lila says, “I feel that one of my ‘super-powers’ is a mediator’s heart, and continue to marvel at the healing power of mediation.”
[wptabtitle] Alice Pike[/wptabtitle]
- Alice has worked in the legal field for over 35 years.
- She has been a mediator since 2010, assisting in more than 300 case settlements.
- Her emphasis is family law (divorce & custody) she also mediates probate cases, parent-teen disputes and other civil matters.
- Alice serves on the board of the CHC Foundation, is the VP of the Grand Teton Mediation Association, and as the mediator representative on the Seventh Judicial District Bench & Bar Committee.
- In her spare time, she enjoys time with her family (especially her grandchildren), golf, traveling, trail riding and scuba diving.
- Certified Professional Mediator (since 2015)
- Practices mediation from Herndon & Stosich, P.A., 101 S. Park, Suite 215, Idaho Falls, ID 83402.
[wptabtitle] Richard Struthers[/wptabtitle]
- Education: MA in Finance
- Public Service; 6 years as President of School Board in Illinois
- 13 Years as Small Claims Court Mediator in ID
- Founding Member of GTMA
- Certified Professional Mediator
[wptabtitle] Melanie Fowers[/wptabtitle]
- Melanie currently works for the Idaho Army National Guard as a behavioral health consultant contractor.
- Currently employed with Children and Family Services in Idaho Falls doing individual and family therapy.
- Master’s degree from NNU (Northwest Nazarene University) 2013 with an emphasis on clinician and addictions therapy.
- Bachelor’s degree from ISU 2008
- Melanie is on the Supreme Court roster of child custody mediators.
[wptabtitle] Bob Hart[/wptabtitle]
- Bob was an Arizona state trooper for 30 years.
- His experiences have provided him with an extensive knowledge and skills related to negotiating, listening and problem solving.
- After retiring, he moved back to Idaho to be closer to his grandchildren.
- He has been volunteering his time and skill set mediating for 6 years.
- Bob is a current member of the Grand Teton Mediation Assosciation.
[wptabtitle] Dave Wall “The Fisherman”[/wptabtitle]
- Dave worked for Qwest Communications and was a union representative.
- He currently negotiates problems as a palisades camp host and has a great understanding of the mediation process.
- Dave is a current member of the Grand Teton Mediation Assosciation.