Helpful Resources and Links
Mediate.com — A great resource for mediation and general conflict resolution information.
Idaho Mediation Association — A great resource for statewide mediation information.
Click here to find out how to become a mediator.
GTMA Library 2018
Courtesy of Dick Struthers
- The Mediator’s Handbook — by Jennifer E. Beer with Eileen Stief
- Getting to Yes, Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In — by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Difficult Conversations, How to Discuss What Matters Most — by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, Sheila Heen
- Conflict Resolution, Preserving Relationships at Work, Home and Community — by
Dudley Weeks, Ph.D.
- Crucial Confrontations, Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations and Bad Behavior — by Kerry Pattersom, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzlter
- Conflict Resolution Quarterly, Assessing the Past, Charting the Future — by (Too many authors to list)
- Everyday Negotiation, Navigating the Hidden Agendas in Bargaining — by Deborah M. Kolb, Ph.D., Judith Williams, Ph.D.
- When Push Comes to Shove, A Practical Guide to Mediating Disputes — by Karl A. Slaikeu
- The Mediation Process, Practical Strategies for Resolving Conflict — by Christopher w. Moore
- Sway, The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior — by Ori Brafman and Rom Brafman
- Resolving Personal and Organization Conflict, Stories of Transformation and Forgiveness — by Kenneth Cloke and Joan Goldsmith
- Mediate, Don’t Litigate, Strategies for Successful Mediation — by Peter Lovenheim and Lisa Guerin
- The New Breed, Understanding and Equipping the 21 Century Volunteer — by Zig Ziglar
- The New Rational Manager, Rational Management — by Charles H. Benjamin and Kepner Tregoe